What does a Conference Organiser do?
From the outset, we assist in establishing your objectives and designing a critical path and budget. We work with you throughout the planning process on program design, budgeting, sponsorship, exhibition, marketing, website management, print and design. We register your delegates, manage accommodation and travel bookings, liaise with your venue/s and support speakers. Our team is then onsite throughout the conference and associated events to liaise with suppliers, speakers, exhibitors and the organising committee to ensure all planning is executed correctly. A brief list of some of our services can be found here on the website, but if you would like more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you offer online or hybrid conference support?
We have delivered thousands of hours of online and hybrid content. We offer in house technology and support for online events.
How much does it cost and how do I know what is included?
The cost will vary depending on the amount of assistance you require. Our smaller infrastructure means that we don’t have some of the larger overheads of other Conference Organisers so we can keep our costs lower without compromising on the levels of service and support we provide. Our proposal and contract clearly outline the services we will provide for your conference and the costs associated. All items are budgeted for from the outset so you have a clear understanding of the inclusions and additional costs.
We don’t require a full conference management arrangement, would you just do our registrations for us?
Absolutely! We are happy to assist with only one or more areas of your conference. Areas you may like assistance in include venue finding, registration, abstract submission and reviewing, exhibition, accommodation or onsite management. Contact us to discuss what your requirements are.
What are the advantages to using a Conference Organiser?
- Huge time savings for your organising committee (we do all the “legwork” which allows your committee to focus on the bigger issues and objectives)
- Stringent financial management and constant spend monitoring to ensure you reach your financial goals
- Easy access to a range of reports on registrations, submitted abstracts, sponsorship, budget etc
- Established relationships with reputable suppliers
- Established processes and procedures to assist you to avoid common planning errors
- A professional image is portrayed at all times to your sponsors, exhibitors, delegates and speakers